To receive Nunavut Business Status; a business must have received designation two weeks earlier:
Print a Application Form
Complete the form; attach copies of specified supporting documentation
Sign the form.
If you are registering as NNI Goods Supplier, your application will require the support of a Site Visit Report (an application may be submitted without a Site Visit Report, but must then allow time for completion)
Send the completed NNI application form to NNI HQ or to your regions NNI office.
- There is no charge for Registration on the NNI Business Directory
- Allow up to 6 weeks for Completed Application Form to be fully processed
- Registration on the NNI Business Directory is valid for one year after registration or renewal
- Businesses may renew at anytime.
- Business are required to inform the NNI Secretariat in writing of any substantial changes to the information provided
- Only after two consecutive weeks on the NNI Business Directory, do businesses receive Nunavut Business Status. (Often referred to as the ‘cool down period’, this is why it is critical, business do not allow their registration to expire)